Tuesday, September 11, 2007

heyyyyyyyyy

hi, all. How are you?

Asami and Yasuko, I wish I were you.
I really wanna go abroad. Anywhere abroad is ok for me...

Anyway, I went to the west area of Japan from September 6th to 9th. I went to Shiga, Kyoto, and Osaka. I stayed in my BF's house for the 4 days. His family was so nice to me. The last day of my stay, I went to Kappa-sushi for dinner with them. And his mother said to me "eat what you want, how you want." Dont you think she is so nice????

All we were doing was shopping!!! The second day was in Kyoto and the third day was in Osaka. The forth day we both got so tired and we both had no money. Therefore, we were just watching TV. I felt comfortable if I was in the west. It's weird because I was born in Hamamatsu and I've lived here for 21 years. However, the west area is like my hometown. The people is warm, funny, and unique. I like the accent that the people have, you know?
I hope I can live in the area in the future.

Which do you like the east area and the west area in Japan?

Eina

No comments: