Thursday, September 13, 2007

movies★

Hello, how are you? I'm Nobue.


These days, I'm writing thesis which I have to hand in on the first day of seminar class. I read books and face PC most of time...I think 4th year students struggle this paper.

I watched movies about the theme of my thesis.
One is "EAST IS EAST"(bokunokuni papanokuni in Japanese).
The other one is "CHILDREN OF MEN"Japanese title is Tomorrow world premium edition).


First one is comedy. Next one is a SF movie. Both of them are interesting and exciting.
If you have time, I recommend you watch them to have fun and study English.


Have a nice vacation.

See you~

1 comment:

Thomas Pals said...

Hi Nobue,

I just bought "Children of Men" at a used DVD store. I am glad to hear you like it.

Good luck getting started on your thesis.