Sunday, September 2, 2007

Mt. Fuji!

Hi, all☆ I'm Maho.
Do you know what club I belong to? Actually, I belong to the Track and Field club
. With the members of my club, I went to Mt. Fuji on 29th and 30th! It's the first time I have climbed mountains.

Do you see something? It was bad weather--strong wind, thick fog and rain! We were going to see sunrise at the top of Mt. Fuji... But we couldn't go to the top because of the weather. We went to 9 goume finally. We started to climb at 5 goume. It took 6 hours to get to 9 goume from 5 goume. How tough!


But, when we were going down, the fog disappeared suddenly, and we saw great views from Mt. Fuji. I was moved very much! (We saw Outlet in Gotenba and Fujikyu Highland.)

It was so tough to climb Mt. Fuji, and I don't want to climb it again. However, it was a great experience for me because I felt a sense of achievement. Maybe for everyone, it will be a nice experience. If you have a chance to climb Mt. Fuji, you should try it!

One more thing. People who are climbing mountains are polite. It was very new to me. When people meet other people, they always say "Hello!". Isn' t it interesting? When people are in town, they don't say "Hello" to other people who don't know.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts. See you♪

No comments: