Thursday, September 27, 2007

Final Day

Hi, I'm Mayumi!

Oh, today is the final day of looong summer vacation;;
Did you have a nice time?
For me, I was so busy;; I think I didn't have enough time to enjoy it.

Anyway, finally, I could get a driver's license last week☆
I'm really happy, but I don't want to drive;;

Well, I only want to report it.
I'm looking forward to meeting you and listening your stories♪

At last, I have to say sorry that I could write a few posts;;
You know, I got a really terrible cold for a long time...it prevented me to use PC;

Anyway, see you soon!

Mayumi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just came upon this site by accident, just surfing, and I must say that the English level of the Japanese students here is superb!!

Keep up the good work.
Regards
Danny
http://dannykumar.spaces.live.com/