Sunday, September 2, 2007

Hello~♪

Lately, I feel autumn. Hot summer will over soon. Are you happy or not?(^^)

Today, I will tell you CSN activities, too♪

Do you know Okonomiyaki of Ensyuu(遠州)??? Maybe it is famous in Hamamatsu.
We made it with children.
I didn't know it, but it is good!! Ingredients are flour, eggs, water, cabbages, pickled Japanese radishes (Takuann), and gingers. It is simple, isn't it?




Every children said, " It is gooooooood♪" I was very glad when I heard that.

By the way, for EDC party, how about YAKINIKU? (Gyuukaku)
I think we can enjoy without alcohol.
Please tell me your opinions!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuka

3 comments:

Thomas Pals said...

Yuka - You are really having a full and busy summer. It always looks like you are having a great time with the kids.

I think Yakiniku is a good idea.

suac edc students said...

Yuka,
You have a great summer vacation!

About EDC party, I like Yakiniku♪♪
I agree with you! Thank you☆

Maho

suac edc students said...

Hi, Yuka♪
Thank you for planning EDC party☆
I also think it's good idea to eat Yakiniku.
I'm looking forword to join the party!!

Asami