Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hi, I' m Saki.

I was little busy these days...

From Aug. 27 to 29, I went to the Lake Yamanaka for training camp as a membler of SUAC Wind Ensemble.
The Lake Yamanaka is near from Mt. Fuji, however, it was cloudy, so I couldn't see Mt. Fuji well...

↑This is a picture of Lake Yamanaka. It's cloudy. There is Mt. Fuji behind the thick cloud.


On Sep. 9th, SUAC Wind Ensemble join the Hamamatsu Music Festival.
We performed three tunes in the Great Hall in the Act City.
I took part in this event not only as a performer but also as a staff, so I was tired very much.
It was hard to walk after the event.


On Sep. 10th, I went to Hamanako Garden Park with my friend to listen to the music live, which my friends took part in. My friends' performance was really good(*^_^*)


↑This is a river in the park.


And...
On Sep. 11th, I went to the Tokyo Disney Land with my friends!!
I enjoyed every attraction.
In the park, many buildings were decorated as a Halloween version.
They were sooooo lovely!!

One of my friends' birthday was that day, so we wished her a happy birthday there.
We were very glad to make her happy☆




I feel Autumn these days, and it's cool at night and early morning.
Take care of your helth.

Saki

1 comment:

Thomas Pals said...

Hi Saki,

I would like to hear you play sometime. It sounds like you are having a good summer.