Wednesday, September 19, 2007

sing♪

Hi all!! I'm Aya How are you?

I really enjoyed reading your posts. Many of you reported your trips.
I should have planned some trips for this vacation.
Actually, my friends and I planned to take a trip at beginning of August.
However, I couldn't go because of sickness. Oh no...
I am going to go somewhere in October. So I am waitting until the day.

Recently, I often go to SUAC because I prectice singing.
Our club's members practice some songs for Hekifu-sai.
Hekifu-sai may be the last big event in my school life for me.
I must practice hard!!

See you~

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Hello, Aya!

Thanks for your comment. How are you these days? I hope you feel better.

Ah... thesis. But I won't my first theis on 28th. How lazy I am. Anyway, we must do our best!

I'm looking forward to listening to your songs at Hekifu-festival!

See ya☆
Maho