Monday, September 10, 2007

special week

Hello~ I'm Aya.
How are you??

Last week, I had a wonderful time for 5 days.
I went to a facility for people have mental deficiency on September 3 - 7.
I took care of users there as a part of teaching course.
The users of the facility have various handicaps, but their smiles are very nice.

One of the staff said,
"It is comfortable for me to spend the time with the users.
Because there is no lies in this facility.
The users tell us their real feelings frankly even if they don't have words.
Therefore, I am always natural with them.
I am taught various important things by the users. It is happy for me to work here."

She talked about her job brightly. Her talk was impressive for me.

I had valuable experience there.
This program of nursing care gave me a chance to think about welfare and job.


See you~

No comments: