Sunday, September 9, 2007

recoverd♪

Hi, do you enjoy vacation?

Well, I got a really terrible bad cold, but I recovered!!
Then, I'll tell you about my summere vacation.


At first, the biginning of Autumn, I went to the library, you know I'm taking the librarian course.






This is the library I went to.



Then, I experienced a lot of work as a librarian.
It was really interesting for me.
Also, now I'm going to drivers school.
Last Wednesday, I got a temporary drives's license!!
So, now I drive outside the school.
At first, I was scared to drive, but I changed my mind. It's interesting and really convenient. Don't you thik so?
Well, so almost everyday, I go to drives school, now.
But next weekend, I have a plan to travel☆
After I'll come home, I'll post the report.

Bye!

Mayumi

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

I relieved to hear that you recovered from your bad cold.

And congratulations that you got a temporary drives's license!!

I'm looking forward to listen to your story about your travel.

Saki