Monday, September 24, 2007

hello pappy!!

Hi, I'm happy you all had great time on the vacation.

Recently, I have been in relax at home. So I'm feeling little bored.
However, I had great time with my friend's pappy that is the same kind of mine.



His name is "Peace". He put on the shirt that I bought for him.
He looked he liked it (I hope so...).


There are 2 things that he likes. The one is dog food. He often went back his house to eat dog food even if he was playing with me. The another one is my sandals. He was always looking at it, interested in it and biting it. Can you see the picture? He was NOT interested in myself but my sandals...

A pappy needs to sleep for 16 hours. Therefore, he fell a sleep soon whenever he felt bored. I and my friend are planning to take Peace to the river near my house with my dog when he glow up. I'm so happy my friend got Peace because my dog got the special friend or brother.

This summer vacation is ending. I hope you have a great time. I'm looking forward to listening how your vacation was.

Eina

No comments: