Saturday, September 15, 2007

relaxed week

Hello~♪ We have only a few weeks until next semester starts... I'm sad..

I didn't have to work for 5 days. I had a gread time.
My friend and I are going to take a trip to Hokkaido from 22nd to 27th. So, we talked a lot about the trip. We are going to drive in Hokkaido. I will tell you about the trip when we meet at EDC class.
Additionally, I went shopping with my coworkers. I bought new shoes☆
The other days, I was relaxed at home. I started reading "Battery" writen by Asano Atsuko and "Sekai no Owari to Hard-boiled Wonderland" writen by Murakami Haruki. Both the books are interesting.

But, Nobue, you are a great student. I didn't write my graduation thesis yet... Ah.. It's almost time to start writing it. How about you, Aya?? Did you start writing your graduation thesis?

By the way, when I was working, I talked with a foreign customer a little. However, recently, I didn't speak English, so I couldn't explain the matter to her well... I realize I must study English more!

Anyway, let's enjoy the rest of our summer breaks!
Maho

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Maho!

I didn't start writing my thesis.
Oh, no... I must start writing it right away.

By the way, I wish I were you!!
I want to go to Hokkaido.
Have a nice trip!!!

Aya