Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wedding reception!

Hello. This is Kasumi again.


Today I attend my friend's wedding reception.

I am not still to believe my friend married.
It is difficult to explain....but

we have known each other from we are child,
so I had felt we are children forever!

I and other friend wear Kimono.
We are first time to attend friends wedding party!
I sang "butterfly"by Kaera Kimura. Eri play the piano.
She is very good at playing the piano.


My friend was the most beautiful I have ever seen.
I am happy to see her big smile.
Her husband is very good guy!

I hope my friend and husband will be happy.
In addition I want to tell my friend appreciation!

1 comment:

shiori said...

Hi Kasumi,

This is Shiori from EDC3.

Thank you for showing me your beautiful pictures about your friend's wedding.

You also looks beautiful in Kimono too!!

Hope you are ding fine in China.