Monday, April 5, 2010

Shizuoka Festival

Hello, everyone. This is yuka from EDC2.

Shizuoka Festival took place in Shizuoka last weekend.
I went to Shizuoka city and Sunpu Castle. Sunpu Castle park was main place of the festival, so I saw many people and various booths in the park. I ate strawberry candy like apple candy. It was my first time! Candy was very very sweet and delicious. I want to eat again.(><)I and my mother saw Mr. Kakei Toshio who was top star of the festival. He is a famous actor and he is from Hamamatsu. My mother went to same high school in Hamamatsu. She was so excited and screamed his name. I was embarrassed...

I bought Koban 500yen. People could use it in the booths as money. I enjoyed the festival!
Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

sayakai said...

Hi, Yuka.
This is Sayaka Ikeda.

I want to eat strawberry candy too!
It's look so delicious...

Your mother is very charming:)

asae said...

Hi, this is Asae!

I forgot to go Shizuoka festival because of busy days!
It looks so fun :)