Thursday, April 8, 2010

Entrance examination

Hello.
I'm Yumi from EDC2.

The other day was entrance examination.
Therefore, I went to the SUAC to join the club for freshman.
The day was not so good weather.
I remembered, the day of last year's entrance examination was
very good weather.
This year was cloudy.
But, cherry blossoms were at their best.

When I watched many freshmans, I remembered two years ago.
I thought that "Two years ago, I also had a entrance examination."
I missed my memory of the day of entrance examination.
At that time, I felt pleasure and stress.
But, at once, I expected my university life.
I thought that "They also felt these feeling."
And I want them to enjoy their university life.
My university life is so full.
The new grade will start .
I want to be more full my university life for the other two years.

No comments: