Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Favorite French Artist

Hello this is Shunsuke again.

This time, I'll introduce my favorite French artist to you. The name of the artist is Grégory Lemarchal.



Regrettably, he has already died because of his congenital disease. It was 2007, and he was 23 years old. What he was young!!

Of course, I still like his music very much.
I bought one of his CDs at the store in the street of Champs-Elysees in Paris. The title is "La Voix d'un ange".→

And I introduce one of his songs, "Même Si". In this song, there are two singers, one is Grégory Lemarchal and the other is Lucie Silvas. Grégory sings in French, and Lucie sings in English. That's why I recommend you to listen to that. Of course, the original version is sung all in French. I think that this song is a good material to learn foreign music culture and the languages for me and the one who learns both English and French.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW7qtzucAeQ

This URL is the promotional video on You Tube.


http://www.lovecms.com/music-gr-gory-lemarchal/music-m-me-si.html
This URL is the lyrics of this song.
If you want to know, please check it out.

And then how about singing in both languages?

No comments: