Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hong Kong

Hello everyone.

This is Kasumi From edc2
I went to Hong Kong 4days with my friend.

We are member of Kyudo club of high school.
We are also good friend even thought we separated.
First, we went to Victoria peak to see night light view.
The view from there is very moved.
this picture is other place.
10000000000$!!!!
Along the river side, there are many people.
I was spoken to by Hong Kong man, he is very good at speak Japanese. He come to there every day and find Japanese to practice Japanese with Japanese people. I respect him!



Next day we went to Macao by ferry.
It is very warm and wind is very comfortable.
That is one of world heritage.
After Church was fired, only this wall is lasted.
I have wanted to see this, when I saw that, I feel like crying!


Next we went to Macao tower.
In Macao tower people can walk out of tower.
I was very surprised that.
People can jump from there.
My dream is do it in the future.
This trip is very impressive memorial for me.
I want to there again!




No comments: