Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Presentation of town management

Hi!

This is Asae from EDC2.


Last month I had a presentation at Town management center in Hamamatsu.

I had studied about town management, mainly activation od shopping arcade since last summer.

This presentation was corpus for me!!


The theme of this presentation was "How can we do to activate Sakana-machi arcade from the view of marketing".

We did some investigations for presentation.



From the hearing for owners of shops, we could found many good point of town arcade.
There is essential place to communicate with many people.
I thought the fact is pretty lonely that these days many people go to big box shops just because of they are convenient.
I want to take action to activate my town from now on.
Thank you!!

No comments: