Wednesday, April 7, 2010

my stay in France

Hi, this is Eri from EDC2.

This spring vacation, I stayed in France for a month. Not to forget the experience, I would like to write about it.

I stayed with a local family there, and I went to a school to study French on weekday.
There was a student who came from the Czhech Republic in my house.

During staying there, I experienced various things.
I made macarons with friends who study French in the same school.
We made macarons with flavors of chocolate, apple, pistachio, and raspberry.

The last day of staying, I made curry and rice for my host family.
I think they were pleased about the dinner.

My host family was really kind, and the Czhech student was also nice person. I love them!
I could talk in French everyday.

I visited Paris too. I went to main sightseeing spots there.
Of course Paris is a beautiful city, but Rouen is comfortable place to live.
I had a wonderful time at Rouen and Paris, so I really want to visit France again.
If you have a chance to go to France, I recommend you to visit not only Paris but also Rouen!

No comments: