Friday, April 2, 2010

my small trip to Nara

Hi, everyone.
I'm Eri from EDC2.

The day before yesterday, I went to Nara with my younger sister.

First, we visited Naramachi. There are many old Japanese houses.
We had lunch at a restaurant in Naramachi.

             
After that we went to Todai-ji.
I have visited there 2 years ago, but this was first time for her.
I like the Great Buddha of Nara very much because it makes my feelings calm.
We could see a nice view of Nara city from Nigatsu-do.



I wanted to visit Kohuku-ji because there are some statues which I really wanted to see.
However we didn't have enough time to see it.

We stopped at Kyoto on the way home.
I love Kyoto tower!
I was satisfied to buy yatsuhashi.

We want to go to Nara again, and also Kyoto!

2 comments:

yuka said...

Wow!It looks so fun★
From your nice pics, I do not recognize which Eri is...

kasumi said...

Eri.
Nara is very good place.
Your sister looks like you!
I want you to show pictures!