Thursday, April 8, 2010

Book Review

Hello/
I'm Yumi fromEDC2.

Today is start of new grade!
I'm little nervous.
Because this year will start seminar and job hunting.
The start of new thing will be stress for me.

I have read the book.
And I will write about the book.





I read "LITTLE WOMEN".
This book was written by louisa may alcott.
Japanese says "Wakakusa monogatari".
I was surprised that this book was written about 150 years ago.
There were the movie and animation and comic of this story.

This story's main characters are 4 girls.
They are Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy.
Their house is not rich.
But, they are very kind and happy.
They love their family.
But, their father doesn't live together because of the war.

This story is divided into 14 chapters.
The first story is about four sisters and next is Christmas day's story.
Christmas day, they bought each presents for their mother
by theirself.
But this Christmas day is of course, there was not their father.
Nevertheless, they spend good time.
But, the end of this book, we can know more happy their Christmas day.

This book was written about some events and trouble.
These stories is fun and the end of the chapter, maybe we
feel mild feeling.
In addition, this book is easy to go on reading.
If you want to read foreign book, I will recommend this book.

No comments: