Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Book Review




Hello, thisi is Asae from EDC2.
I read a book "On the road", and I want to recommend this book.

This book was written gby Jack Kearouac.
The story has many characters because he meet many people during his trip.
So this story is in rhe age 1940s, when hitch-hiking was the trend.
Many young people go on a trip be themselves to seek their dreams.
I thought its like a journy for finding themselves, what they want to do in lifetime.
I believe this book is just for us because now is the time to consider where we goes next.
Some has dreams, but many others may seek it.
Now, we are on the road of our life.
Please reconsider our lifes, where is your distance.
To read this book might bible for us.
Reading this book, I reviewed my life from my birth day.

Thank you for reading :)

No comments: