Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hokkaido2

Hello!
This is Sachiko from EDC2.

Today is April Fools Day!! Do you play tricks on someone?!

I want to continue a talk about my trip to Hokkaido.

On the final day, we visited Hakodate.
First, we visited the convent. I was not interested in convent or sister. But, I am interested in that by hearing about the story from the guide.

Next, we visited Goryoukaku. We went up the tower and viewed it. It was very nice view!! I wanted to learn the history more!!
After that, we visited Hakodate Motomati. We could see town hall or church... many attractive buildings.


Then, we visited Hakodate Asaichi (morning market). We ate Kaisenndon. I don't like raw fish so much... But, it is very delicious!!
Finally, we visited Onuma Kouen. But, we could not see the beautiful view (my mother said it is beautiful view!!) because of terrible snowstorm...




The weather was terrible snowstorm... We had a plan to go back New Chitose Airport by bus. But, the expressway was blocked by the snowstorm. So, we change from the bus to the train. We could arrived at the airport safely, but we didn't have enough time to buy souvenirs!!
Then we checked in, but many flights delayed because of snowstorm... Our flight also had about 90 minutes delay.
We arrived at Chubu Centrair International Airport around 11 at night. So we could not go back home... We stayed at comic cafe for the night. Then we went back home early morning.

Some problems happened, but I enjoyed very much!! Of course, it is nice to go to Hokkaido in winter, but I think Hokkaido is the best place to visit all year around!!

I want to go to Hokkaido again!!


See you! I'm looking forward to meeting you!

No comments: