Monday, April 5, 2010

Kyoto!

Hello! Every one.
This is Kasumi Ichikawa from EDC2

I went to Kyoto with my friend.

I went to many places.
First, I went to Ginkaku temple.
I have been to there when I was junior high school student.
That time, to be a honest, I could not recognize good point of there
because I was still fifteen.
Now I very like Ginkaku temple.
Because of beautiful river and plant.
I want to there again.

In the night, from Heianjingu to Kiyomizu temple
There are light up!
I could see romantic landscape at there.

Next day, I went to Arashiyama.
I took picture front of river.
My favorite place is Daikaku temple.
This temple is not very famous, but I think this temple is most beatiful in Kyoto.
This temple was build about 1000years ago.
People can feel as back to the past.

I ride bicycle to Arashiyama station.
It is sunny day and warm so it is so comfortable.

I can spend good time there.
I recognize Japanese people can be pride of Japanese culture.
Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

sayakai said...

Hi Kasumi!
This is Sayaka Ikeda.

I want to go to Kyoto!
I like Kamogawa and Kiyomizu temple.
I haven't gone to Ginkaku temple, so I want to go there!