Thursday, April 8, 2010

change!!

Hello,I'm Moe from edc2 students.

This spring vacation, I changed something.
For example, I changed my hair style. I cut my hair!!

I begin to work new part time job. I have worked U-LORK in Yurakugai.
Please come to their!!

This year, I 'm 3rd grade student, so I start job hunting.
It's hard for me to do, but I should do that.
I don't decide my future and work, but I have a lot of dream.
One of my dream is news caster. So I decided to go to announce school this year.
Announcer is famous and popular work, so it is difficult to get to work.
So I want to be that and I challenge to become an announcer.


However, I don't think that this is my goal. In university days, I want to challenge something.
This summer vacation, I'm going to get diving license!!


Of course, I try to study hard!!
I want to talk about your future!!

See you tomorrow!


moe

No comments: