Thursday, April 1, 2010

Vacation

Hi! Guys, this is Mao from EDC2 Class.
How is ur vacation?
Through this blog, I know You are enjoying your spring vacations.
You went to many places including foreign countries, so I'm very envious you.

My vacation is not so good, because I was not in good shape.
When the ending of February for the begging of this month (March) I took asthma, so I could not go out about 2weeks. When I was child, I had childhood asthma but I has not taken it since I was junior high school student, so I was surprise.
I slept very little because it is difficult for me to breath and, I could not suppress a cough.

Now, I am in very goooood shape!!
Nowadays, it is pretty cold, so keep ur condition.

Tchao!
(see you)

1 comment:

sayaka said...

Hi, I am Sayaka Yamada!
Are you OK?
I worry you.
I hope your recovery.
See you later!