Friday, April 2, 2010

hanami party

Hello, I am Sayaka Yamada from EDC2.
What about your spring vacation?
Are you having a good time?
I went to Hamamatsu castle park to see cherry blossoms with my club members recently.




The day before it, I had a hailstorm (hailstorm is grains of ice!) in Iwata.
So, I worried the weather and whether we could hold the hanami party.
However, it was very good day.

I bring side dishes.
But, members and I ate soon!
It was left only parsley....
And my family runs Japanese sweets shop since Edo era.
My father made us kashiwamotchi.
A piece of cherry blossom is on it:)



It is not too much that Japanese spring is cherry blossom.
We had a very very good time.


See you later!

2 comments:

miho said...

Hi, Sayaka.
I don't go out so see the cherry blossoms this year.
Cherry blossom is very beautiful.

Kashiwamochi looks so delicious.
I didn't know that your family manage a sweet shop.
I want to go to your sweet shop.

mao said...

Hi, Yamada,
Sorry, I wanted to go but I could not go to this party.

I'm happy You and members enjoyed it.

Next time, I wanna go with you!
See you soon! bye!

Mao