Wednesday, August 27, 2008

zoooooooooooooooooo!!



Hi this is Tomomiw! It's already August 27th, how fast time passes! The half of summer vacation has gone! Wow..... Somebody said time passes more faster when you are over 20 years old and it is true I think;;;


Today I went Hamamatsushi zoo. Surprisingly, I could enter free! wow♪ That is because it was "the day of people of prefecture" . I don't know exactry what is it though;; Anyway, FREE is good!!


This zoo is the only place in Japan where gorlden lion tamarin are bled. Gorlden lion tamarin is kind of monkey. As you can see from its name, they have golden hair(I see that is orange but....)and they are so cute!! sorry I did'nt take their pictures.


We saw alot of animals ; kangaroo, lion, elephant, giraffe, egles, penguin..... pig ! I love animals!!
DO NOT think zoo is for children, there are lots of pleasure for adult too!


mmmm....Every animals were so cute but nobody cannot beat my cats (-; !!

No comments: