Thursday, August 7, 2008

Camping

Hello, everyone! This is Hitomii. I am EDC1 student. Don't you think why my name is "Hitomii?" In fact, my name is "Hitomi," but I think another Hitomi is in EDC class, so I am Hitomii:)

I went camping in Haruno-cho with my coworkers. It was my first camping, but very funny trip! I swam in the river. Though water was cold, it was comfortable for me. In addition, I also watched campfire. It was so beautiful, however, I felt sad.

I took some pictures, but I should have taken pictures more!




I wore a black T-shirt and blue pants. I stood left side.



2 comments:

yumika said...

Hi, Hitomi. This is Yumika. It looks like so much fun. I know there is a famous camp place in Haruno-cho. I want to go there. Have a great summer.

hitomii said...

Dear Yumika,
Thank you for commenting and sorry for replying late. I was surprised to hear that. I think Bentenjima has to near the sea!
Have a good summer, too!