Saturday, August 30, 2008

PARTY

Hello everyone. This is Miharu.
Today many 2families came my house to meet me before I will go Hamamatsu.
My family sametimes eat delicious foods, go many places, talk a lot of things with these 2families.
It is my favorit time to talk them.
there are 2 junior high school students.
I haven't seen them for a long time.
So I'm so surprised they became so tall and grew up!!
They are taller than me.
I'm a little shock.
But they didn't change internal character.
It is happy for me.
We were engoying to play cards game so long time like little childs.
Also there is high school student.
She have to study because she has test next week.
So I can't talk her a lot.
I will talk her a lot next spring vacation.
After cards game, I talk with adults.
They are so cheerful so I don't feel difference of age.
I really enjoy this time.
I thought I will take pictures but I forgot because of too enjoy!!
I'm looking forward to meet next spring vacation.

No comments: