Monday, August 18, 2008

English magazine

Hi, everyone. This is Saori, edc 3 student.


Today, I will recommend a magazine to you. It is "AERA English". This magazine is written in English and Japanese. I want to keep my English skill during long summer vacation, so I started to read the magazine. This magazine is very interesting to me.


AERA English
is written mainly about......

some Hollywood's actors and actresses
current English (the present social problems)
English language teaching in China
pieces of news from around the world


Current English and English-language newspaper were especially useful for me. I could learn the happenings in the world. I had some new English words and looked up them in a dictionary. There is also a Japanese translation, so you can understand the contents easily.

This magazine also tells some good ways to remember new English words. AERA English should be interesting and useful. This is monthly magazine. The latest issue of the magazine will be published on the end of August. I hope you will enjoy reading AERA English if you have free time.

Have a nice summer vacation(^_-)-☆ See you ♪

2 comments:

mai said...

Hello, Saori.
You found a nice magazine! To tell you the truth, I did not study English well after the summer vacation began...The information of "AERA English" is very useful to me!
Thank you for giving me nice information♪

miki said...

Hi, Saori.
I did also read the magazine before, but not recently. I like the part of interviews of Hollywood actors. I feel like reading it again.