Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ryugashidou



Hi, this is Yumika from EDC1. Do you enjoy your summer vacation?
By the way, I went to Ryugashidou with my friends by bus. Ryugashidou is the biggest limestone cave of Tokai area. Inside of the limestone cave is cool, so we could forget and escape from the heat. Also, The inside of Ryugashido is so dark and mysterious. We had great time with my friends.

If you have time in this summer, you should go Ryugashidou and you can forget this summer's badly heat. After looking around the mysterious limestone cave, delicious ice cream and shaved ice are waiting for you!!!

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Yumika. This is Kasumi.
Ryogashido seems so cool place!
I want to go there very much. Yes, this summer is so hot and humid.
As you said, the cave may make us forget the muggy weather.
I'll soon leave my house to go to the Narita air port! Have a nice summer vacation!