Sunday, August 24, 2008

bear

Hi! I'm Yuko, EDC 3 .

I enjoy summer vacation!! I went to firework in Fukuroi. That was so beautiful and a shaved ice was delicious!

I have 2 trip plans. Next week I will go to Kobe. I'm looking forward to eating some sweets♪
The other trip is to Kanazawa. I will go to "21st century museum" and eat sea foods♪
I have many eating plans!!haha


By the way, I bought a muscot of this cuuute bear(≧∀≦)

This bear is red, and the touch is very soft.
Why?? Because this is for child!
The bear was sold in child area of the shop.
I am 20 years old, but I really liked it! so I bought!!

I want to enjoy my summer vacation! See you.

4 comments:

miki said...

Hi, Yuko.
It's good for you to enjoy your vacation. The bear is so cute. I like stuffed animals, too. I have a lot of mickey mouse and winnie the pooh.

yuri said...

Hi, Yuko.
I'm happy to know that you enjoy your summer vacation!! You have some travel plans. It's nice!! In my case, I took a trip only one time... Now I take part in intern ship. However, I will make some trip plans for September. Anyway, have a nice trip!!

Yuri

Kahori said...

Hello, Yuko.
I was surprised thatI heard that you will go to Kobe because I went there last week! Kobe is really nice city, so please enjoy♪ Of course, will your take the bear to Kobe, won't you?

Anonymous said...

Hi, Yuko. I haven't seen you for a long time!! But, it was nice to know that you enjoy your summer vacation. I also enjoy my vacation. I hope we can share our experiences. See you soon, and have a nice trip!
Hitomi