Saturday, August 30, 2008

INDIAN CURRY

hello, everyone. This is Natsumi.

I went to an indian curry restaurant with my friends.we arrived the restaurant before it open!!
so we waited open for 15~20 minutes.

the restaurant staffs were Indian. and gentle.The interior design from pictures on the wall to tablecloth and tableware were India. the silver glass has cute reliefs and i liked it.

I ate "shrimp curry". the shrimps were soooooo fresh, i think the shrimp is not frozen one.
I was surprised by the big size naan!! it was more than 3o centimeter but i could it easily.
they are really delicious.

there were really many kind of curry. for example vegetable, beef, chicken, pork,lam and seafood cuury. we can choose the spicy amount form 6(maybe) level .

Next time, I want to try hotter curry and another kind of curry.

No comments: