Saturday, August 30, 2008

trip and excursion


Hello. This is Soichi of EDC 1. I hope you enjoy this summer.
From 25 to 28, I went to Nagasaki with my friends. My mother was born in Nagasaki so Nagasaki is my family’s hometown. I love Ngasaki because people are kind and the landscape is absolutory wonderful. There are many western styled buildings. Ngasaki was only opened city for other countries during Edo era. Western merchants built mansions and churches around this city. We took lot of pictures of beautiful churches and mansions.
In the peace park, we saw many exhibits about the Atomic bomb explosion. We are shocked. Very, very sad history.

In 28, we waked up at 4 a.m. and took the airplane to go to Osaka because I had to take part in excursion of my seminar. I took over 100 photos of the signs in USJ with Mr. Hirose and classmates. Some classmates study about advert expression of USJ and Tokyo Disney Land. After that we drank too much. Everybody was so funny!!

Yesterday, I came home. That was 5 days trip! I was really tired but enjoyed the long trip.


No comments: