Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fukui prefecture!

Hi! This is Rika from EDC1.
Last week, my family and I went to my aunt and uncle's house.
My aunt lives in Fukui so we went there by car.
We were worried about traffic accident or traffic jam but we had no trouble while my dad and mom driving.

We dropped into Kuzuryu Station on the way to go Fukui.
Kuzuryu Station is build in Fukui and there has two dinosaur robots.
Many people got surprize when robots moved and cried loud voice.

I bought souvenirs(hand towel) and HELLO KITTY's key holder! It is very cute!!
After we went to Kuzuryu Station, we went to my grandpa's grave. This is our habit.

Then, we went to met my grandma. Grandma is in rehabilitation facilities now.

We talked with grandma. I felt grandma is getting much better than before we had met. I was really happy!
We promised we will meet grandma tomorrow and We arrived at my aunt's house.

My aunt and uncle is very kind to us and they gave us many kinds of dinner! It is very good taste and we had eaten our fill!

Next day, we went to met grandma again.
She has one room and there have many Kiyoshi Hikawa's posters.
She said that her grandson (which is my cousin) gave that poster to her. Grandma loves Hikawa!
I really surprised about this! However, I promised myself if I happend to get his poster, I will give that to my grandma.

I wanted to talk more, but she said that she had to eaten lunch so we said bye bye to grandma and we leaved there.
After that we had lunch in HACHI-BAN RAMEN and returned home!
Next time we will go to Fukui is spring vacation.
I hope my grandma getting more better than now!!

No comments: