Friday, August 29, 2008

My great summer!

Hi, everyone. This is Hitomi EDC3. Long time no see. It seems like everyone is enjoying their vacation. I'm also enjoying my summer vacation.

Well, I was kind of busy in August. I went so many places!!
From August 13 to 17, I went to Kurohime, Nagano. It was so cool even though Hamamatsu was so hot at that time. I participated in family camp. There were many family and so many cute kids!! I had a great time there.


Oh! Guess what? I bought a new digital camera!!!! It took for a couple hours to decide which one I will buy. But, I finally decided to buy a camera by Nikon. So, I can show you many pictures by now! Yeah, I'm so excited!

I went Koshien to watch a final match because my boyfriend loves baseball. I was so surprised that Kahori was there too! I couldn't find her though.....


Well, I'm having wonderful summer vacation. But, I spend so much money and didn't work a part-time job for a long time, so I have to earn money from now!!!!!
I have some plans in September, so I will work and work and work.
I will post another blog if I found interesting things. Take care!

Hitomi

6 comments:

yuri said...

Hi Hitomi!!! You are really enjoying summer vacation. You bought your own digital camera?? It nice!!! Please see your nice pictures. I'm looking forward to see you ☆

Yuri

Kahori said...

Hi, Hitomi.
I was also surprised that you went to Koshien on that day!!
The man next to you is your boy friend? Cool, isn't he?☆★
I hope you will enjoy the rest of vacation.

mai said...

Hi, Hitomi.
I am happy to hear that you enjoy summer vacation♪ I watched Koushien on TV, so I envy you.

miki said...

Hi, Hitomi.
I want a new camera, too! I'm happy to hear that you really enjoy the vacation. I enjoyed my vacation, too, and I have to work more from now on, too…

suac edc students said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suac edc students said...

Hi Hitomi☆
I wanted to go to Koshien!! I watched that game on TV.
I also have to work, work and work because I did not work my part-time job for 3 weeks recently.
Saori