Thursday, August 14, 2008

Karaoke!

Hi! Rika again!

I also went Shizuoka Augost 11 through 12 and sang a song in karaoke with my friends all night.

Before I went to Shizuoka, I met one friend and we ate lunch in Hamamatsu station.

I chose gratin, but I still hungry so I ordered chocolate cake.
My friend also ordered shortcake. However my friend said that she felt sick because she ate too much.

After we finished eating, we had free time so we went to game center in ZAZA city.
In there, we took purikura! I didn't take purikura for 2 years so I forget various thing. But I was happy to take purikura again!
We also played UFO catcher.
My friend played UFO catcher very well so we could get same stuffed animals!!
His name is "Kapibara-san". He is very cute!
My Kapibara-san's color is white and My friend's brown!
After we enjoyed game center, we went to Shizuoka by train.
My friends and I suggested to meet in Shizuoka station so we gathered together in there and went to karaoke.
All my friends were sung very well so I want to hear all night but I coudn't. I slept a long time!
Although I couldn't sat up all the time, I had a great time!!

No comments: