Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kouminkan Jigyou in Create Hamamatsu

Hi everyone! I'm Rika!Do you guys enjoy summer vacation? I really enjoying vacation!However, I had no time to post blog so I will post blog two times... I'm sorry!

I want to post two things about "Kouminkan Jigyou" and "Karaoke".
In this, I will write about "Kouminkan jigyou" which was held on August 9.
We(college students) were gathered pupils and worked with something.
It is once a month "Kouminkan Jigyou" take place.
In this time, we were made Brazilian foods named Brigadeiros and Pan de Queso.
Those are easy for pupils to make so they were really enjoyed cooking.
After cooking, pupils and we ate Brigadeiros and Pan de Queso.
It was good taste and pupils also satisfied with Brazilian food.
Next "Kouminkan Jigyou" is Capoeira. I hope pupils will come "Kouminkan Jigyou" again and enjoy with us!

No comments: