Saturday, August 23, 2008

ipod

Hi, everyone. I'm Saori, edc 3 student.

Recently, I'm doing part-time job 5 days per a week at bookstore. I'm working almost everyday. However, I'm working only 4 hours every time, so not so hard.

I saved money and finally bought ipod!! This picture is my ipod. Ipod is really convenient

I downloaded some podcasts. For example, CNN news and Business English Conversation podcast. I'm studying Korean now, so I listen to Korean conversation podcast, too. I also listen to music with my ipod.

I'm going to go to UCLA tomorrow to September 13. I'll come back to Japan on September 14. It took long time to prepare many things. I'll do my best at UCLA. I'm very looking forward to going abroad. I'll post blog with pictures from UCLA. So please read it See you.

2 comments:

miki said...

Hi, Saori. Thank you for your comment on my blog. You leave for UCLA! I envy you. I'm really looking forward to seeing your pictures.

suac edc students said...

Hi, Saori! This is Eiko!
How is the UCLA? I hope you're enjoying! Have a good time there and tell me what good was in the class next semester.