Friday, August 29, 2008

UCLA

Hi, everyone. I'm Saori, edc3 student.

I'm in UCLA now. I was surprised that UCLA has large campus. There are many shops, restaurants, and libraries on campus. It takes 30 minutes to go to classroom from my dormitory, so I can exercise everyday.

I'm taking 2 classes everyday. One is Culture class, and the other is Communication class. I can talk with many foreign students, and it is really enjoyable and fantastic!! I learned pronunciation. I noticed that I pronounced a word wrong until now. I'll practice pronunciation and improve my English.

I'm going to go to Hollywood and Universal Studio this weekend. I'll also go to Venice beach and Disney land next week. I'm looking forward to going there!!

Have a nice summer vacation!!

6 comments:

Kahori said...

Hi, Saori.
I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying at UCLA! What do you study in the Culture class?
Have a good weekend at Hollywood and Universal Studio! I'm looking forward to your next post♪

suac edc students said...

Hi, Saori.
It seems that you enjoy UCLA and life in the U.S. I want to hear a lot of things when you come back to Japan! Make a lot of friends and enjoy!! Take care.

suac edc students said...

Ooooooups!!! The last comment was Hitomi. Sorry.
Hitomi

miki said...

Hi, Saori.
I remembered I also took culture class 2 years ago. I'm sure you can learn many things in UCLA. Enjoy your stay!

yuri said...

Hi, Saori.
How are you? Have you already gone to Hollywood or Disney land? I want to go!!!!!! Please tell us your memories after you return to Japan. I'm looking forward to see that☆

suac edc students said...

Thank you for your comments!!
I went to Hollywood, Universal Studios and Disney land!! I also went to many nice places in L.A. so I want to talk about staying at L.A. in edc class.
Saori