Saturday, September 27, 2008

UCLA





Hi, this is Kasumi from edc1.
I really enjoy this summer vacation because of studying at UCLA.

There were so many Japanese students who took part in the same program,
and also were foreign students, such as Korean, Chinese, Brazilian and Italian.

As the campus was large, my friends and I walked a lot from our dormitory to the building
where we had classes. On the first day, we were likely to be late for the lessons!

Anyway, I went to a lot of places like San Francisco, Santa Monica, Hollywood and Disney Land.
It is said that San Francisco is good for living. Actually, I realized that feeling.
Time flew slowly. People spent their time chatting, playing chess out of a restaurant, shopping....
I was happy to have a time to visit there very much.

This trip was very meaningful for me and changed my way of thinking.
I was glad to take part in this program!!

1 comment:

yumika said...

kasumi~~~:-)

how are you doing?
im glad you enjoyed in UCLA!!

tell me more at school.
see u soon!