Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Little Trip To Izu


Hi this is TomomiW!!

I just had a trip to Izu for my bf's birthday (-: !!

Because it was a surprising present, I planned all ; the hotel , where to go, and some surprisings.

Firstly, I woke up early and made lunch for him. It made him happy so probably the taste was good I hope....

Secondly, I ordered a birthday cake that we can have after dinner. He doesn't like cream so I chose a cheese cake!! It was so good we could eat whole of them even we already had had so much food for dinner!!

We had fun walking around the hotel, doing fire works, having a large room!!
There was a hot spring. We enjoyed it too.

The next day we went to Izu Mito sea paradise, an aquarium.
We saw dolphin's show there. A dolphin swam with a woman on his back! It was SO cute!
After it we went to a spa for just relax. There was a pool too!! We rend swimsuits and played.
I'm so happy that my bf had fun with the trip! I wanna go next year too!!

2 comments:

yumika said...

you are a perfect girlfriend!!!!!

atsuko said...

happy bday for ur boyfriend.
I went to the same aquarium!!! and i liked the jerry fish area!!