Friday, September 12, 2008

trumpet

Hi, I am Yukino.
I'm sad because there are two weeks vacation left over.
But I was enjoyed summer vacation.

I practiced playing the trumpet very hard.
I belong to brass band club and band and I play the trumpet.

SUAC Wind Ensemble will hold subscription concert in December.
So we practice three times a week.
We took part in wind ensemble contest, too.

I play the trumpet in a band.
There are nine members in my band.
Vocal, guitar, bass guitar, keyboard, drums, alto sax, tenor sax, trumpet and tromborn.
We play at live house last week.
I was very happy and fun.
We play in Hekifu-sai.
I hope that meny people listen to our music!

I was happy because I can practice trumpet many times!!
But!! Today, I cleaned my trumpet.
Then I dropped slide and that slide was dent a little.
Very very shocked.
My trumpet needs repairing...

I want to spend happy rest vacation.

No comments: