Monday, September 22, 2008

Baseball game

Hi everyone, This is Saori is writing again.

Though I'm not familiar with the rule of baseball game, I like watching a baseball game. I watch high-school baseball game on TV every year. I want to go to Koshien, baseball stadium next summer vacation!!

I went to watch a professional baseball at Dodger's Stadium in L.A.




The game was Dodger's v.s. Arizona. Spectators were so excited by the game. I know some rules of baseball, so I enjoyed watching the game. I was also excited that game because some players did nice play, and some players made a miss.




Finally, Dodger's won!! The score was 5-3.

I ate Dodger's dog. I heard Dodger's dog is a famous hot dog, so I tried eating. It was so delicious!!

I want to visit other baseball stadium in Japan and USA someday.

2 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hi Saori!!

I'm Minori. It is really nice to you
enjoyed your US life. When I was a high school student, I watced Major League, too. I hope I can watch the baseball game again in US. I recommend you the movie Fever Pitch, which is very very funny!!
The movie would remind you of the game that you had experienced.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing you at EDC class. See you soon!

mai said...

Hi, Saori.
You came back!! Your stay in UCLA seems very nice☆ I want to see Major League someday.
Thank you for showing me nice pictures.