Sunday, September 7, 2008

JAPANESE CLASS!!!



Hello! This is Yumika, EDC1. How are you doing everyone? I'm really enjoying my vacation.
On September 4th, I went to a Brazilian school. I taught Japanese for Brazilian students. They are sooooooo cute and energetic!!

I was so nervous before the Japanese class but I enjoyed teaching Japanese. I learned how difficult teaching something for students or foreigners is. I had a great experience and realized that Japanese is difficult again. I think it is not easy for foreigners to study Japanese because it is also difficult for people using Japanese as a mother tongue like me.
After the class, I thought I have to study Japanese more.

I hope they enjoyed our class and learning Japanese.

By the way, I'm so excited. I will leave Japan for Hawaii tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll take lots of pictures for you guys;-)

No comments: