Sunday, September 14, 2008

LIVE again -GLORY DAYS-


Rika again!
I went Avril's live but I went B'z live too!!
My dream is to see Tak Matsumoto and Koshi Inaba in Live so I was really happy!!
Before they came to stage, my heart was beating so fast.
There were many people in stadium so I was really surpised!
My seat was far from stage so I couldn't saw them closer but I really impressed when I could saw B'z!!

Their song was really cool!! I got excited!!
Koshi was really cool and Tak was really cute!
I listened many good songs and their many funny talking!!
B'z live was located on TOYOTA STADIUM (Aichi) so it is little far from Hamamatsu.
I wanted to watch B'z till end of live but if I watch all, I couldn't rode train
so I gave up to watch till end.
I bought some goods after I watched B'z!
I bought t-shirt, cell phone strap, and towel! It is sooo cute!!!
My first B'z live was so excited and so nice!!!

No comments: