Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Amerian Drama


hello,this is Natsumi, edc 1.

this summer vacation, i enjoyed watching American dramas on DVD with my friend.
i watched "Heros" and now my friend and i watch "sex and the city" and"Veronica Mars".
"Veronica Mars" is high school drama.
Veronica is high school student and detective.
she solve mysteryes and muder that happend in her school and town.
she is sometimes sooo cool and sometimes cute.

i like to watch drams with my friends because i can say something about the story or the scene.
i really like it!! especially, i like to watch American drams with my friens because they have so many surprising and interesting points.

for example, Veronica mars.
American high shcool is really different from Japanese one.
most students has their own car or bike and they hold parties on weekend.
i was really suprised at having cars.
their behavior and looks look so adult and cool for me.
my friend and i watch Veronica talking about these things.










No comments: