Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I love Hawaii<3<3<3






Hi, everyone. I'm Yumika from EDC1.

I went to Hawaii with my friend:-)

I went to Oahu. In Oahu, there are beautiful beaches, mountain, sea creatures, delicious foods, many shops and kind people. Everything is great<3<3<3

We did many things in Oahu. We did banana boat, bumper tube, jet ski, sea walk, swimming, snorkeling, watching sea turtle and wind surfing. Of course, we went to shopping;) We were also taking ukulele and hula lessons.

It was so much fun and I didnt wanna go back to Japan.

I enjoyed Hawaii very much!! I want to go again:-D

2 comments:

Thomas Pals said...

Hi Yumika,

I am glad you had a good time in Hawaii. It is good you got out of Waikiki and explored other parts of Oahu. Your picture of Makapu beach and Rabbit Head island make me homesick for Hawaii.

Miori said...

hi Yumika!
I have never visit Hawaii and I want to go there after seeing your blog!!