Monday, September 22, 2008

My Vacation



HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!

How are you, guys????

I'm Minori, a member of EDC grade3.

Do you remember me?

I have been studying during most of this summer

for my entrance exam of graduate school.

And I had done the test on last Saturday.

I don't know how I could,

but I hope I did well.

I belive the process for the exam is very important and worthy for me.

I really recommend you to read English news paper everyday.

It was really effective way for me to improve my reading skills.

Anyway, in August,

I went to Southern All Stars' 30th anniversary Live

with my high school friend for my break.

The band is really famous and popular with from kids to adults.

I had really fun!!!!

We were dancing and clapping hands all the time!!

There were 70,000 people in Nissan Stadium, Yokohama.

Do you like Southern All Stars?

I recommend you the song "Kibou no wadachi(The Rut of Hope in English)".

This is my favorit song.

5 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hi,Minori! How's going on you?
Your blog make me sweat much because I did not study nothing last 2months...
anyway, I hope you'll get a good result!
Eiko from EDC3

Kahori said...

Hi, Minori. Long time no see!
I'm happy to hear that you had nice vacation time! I like Southern All Stars, too♪ Maybe, getting the tickets was difficult, wasn't it?

And also, I hope you'll get a good result as Eiko says.

mai said...

Hi, Minori.
I respect you because I didn't study English. I have to study more!!
I think you got a good score as everyone says.

suac edc students said...

Hi, Minori.
I also hope you can get a good score!! I like Southern All Stars, too and listen to their songs sometimes. I like "shiroi-koibito" ("White Lover" in English??).
saori

suac edc students said...

Thank you everybody! I passed the exam~!!!!

Dear EIKO

hi!! How are you?? Did you enjoy your vacation??

Yeah, I skilled up reading skills, but I'm afraid of my speaking skill. So, let's talk in EDC class!!
See you soon!

Dear KAHORI

Hey!! Yeah, long time no see!!!!
I'm happy that you like SAS(Souther n All Stars), too☆ To tell the truth, I got the ticket from the special route...So, it was not so difficult, but there were too many people.

I'm looking forward to seeing you at school!!

Dear MAI

Oh, maybe you'll study English hard at seminar class in the second semester, I think. But I know you can do it! I need to study more too(´ะด`)
See you at school!!

Dear SAORI

Hi!! How was your trip???? Please tell me about your U.S. life in the second semsester!!!!
You like the song?? Of course I know! Yes, very goood song☆ I like to listen to Southern All Stars when I'm driving. How about you??

See you at school!!


MINORI