Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello every one.
I'm Miharu.
Today I got up at 1:30pm.
I was so sarprise.
Why I got up so late, it is because yesterday I went to near Hamamastu station to sing song with club people.
Do you know the event, "Machi ikka"?
This is the event of Hamamastu to make the town becomme more active.
I took part in the section of Acapera.
I have 2 groupe so I presented two times.
I was so nervous and I did some mistakes.
However I could enjoy this stage.
After that I went to "daidai".
In this place, we can eating, drinking and singing.
There are a lot of people who took part in Acapera of "Machi ikka"
We could comunicate many people and know a lot of Acapera circle groupe.
After this comunication, I went to Karaoke with my senior and friends.
Today we are sing day and night.

No comments: